Thursday, September 27, 2007

Bursitass

Okay, I know I was complaining on Monday, guess I still am. I felt fairly uncomfortable on the trainer Tuesday even after a rest day. I did a little research on "Saddle Sores" and found an in-depth article from a doctor at The Mayo Clinic who detailed four varieties of saddle sores, then confirmed it with the good Docotor T. My discomfort seems to be bursitis of the ischial tuberosities. Treatment: Naproxin plus a regiment of hot, stretching followed by cold. Sit as little as possible and when I do, make sure it is on extra soft chairs.

So, I followed that up with a little yard work, got bitten by fire ants on my hand and between my toes (Ouch!). Yes, still complaining, but I will end that here. I am looking forward to collecting my rebuilt steed tonight and some gingerly rides this weekend to stay ready for Seagull.

Spin On

No comments: