Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Nothing Much

Last decent training session was Saturday Spin Class. Felt really good after missing the week before. I typically go through a warm up nutrition bottle and then water during class. Those are preceded by a bowl of oatmeal, coffee and a banana. Since I didn't have the banana, I flipped the liquids -- water for warm up and Zym for class. I think it worked pretty well. I often have to force myself to eat oatmeal and a banana so I felt "lighter".

Easter was nice with the folks and good food.

Monday is scheduled rest day (sorry I have taken more than my share lately). Tonight the lawn needs much attention so I will be riding the John Deere instead of the Carbon Suppository.

Nifi and I have been in the deep throws of deciding on a Lab Rescue dog. She is great and great big. Emily is showing some joint discomfort so no major news yet... stay tuned.

Spin On

No comments: