Friday, March 28, 2008

Ups And Downs

First off, meet our newest Team R2R member, Shilo. We are very pleased to have her on our side and in our home. She is a great big, gentle gal and fast becoming Emily's new "sister".



More to come on Shilo as we all get better acquainted.

That was the ups, along with a great ride Wednesday eve. I worked on cadence, despite some head winds. Did about 15.5 in :50. I am not a fast rider, more a middle distance guy looking to finish. It felt great and the legs felt spänky.

The down? I woke up a lot that night, felt achy and warm. Couldn't get out of be the next morning. I had to call in sick and slept a lot. Still not 100% but couldn't be out another day. My mental focus has been wandering a bit and I know I am feeling some tension in my neck and shoulders. But, today is a work Fun Day retreat so I hope to get past all that, into the weekend and do some Spin Class and riding.

Spin On

No comments: