Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Final Push

...and lift, and squeeze and lunge.

Last night was the final session with my tri-athlete trainer. She amped up the weight some and gave me some variations on my workouts going forward until August. It was nice to have a person to workout with and share relevant training stories. It's up to me now to keep up the training schedule.

Felt hyped up and hungry last night. Think I need an EPT -- craved pickles and peanut butter! I'll go for salt and protein instead, sounds better.

Tonight is a neighborhood spin with the old 5000 saddle. See if that feels any better.

Spin On

1 comment:

Andrea Spencer said...

Hey Steve-
Andrea here. Kev's at, of all places, a Duran Duran concert with our old Scottish friend, James. You remember him from the wedding.

Anyway, I'm posting an article about a jet-powered bicycle...event the inventor is afraid to see how fast it can go! Certainly a way to get more miles under your belt, I suppose! Enjoy. And looking forward to hosting you for Cheers and Gears.
http://blog.wired.com/cars/2008/05/jet-powered-bic.html