Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Waiting It Out

First, Happy Birthday, Jacamo! Congrats on the Half Century Mark! Many more, my friend.


Venice Back Alley


Venice Grand Canal

The above pics from Venice. Although the day was a bit cool and cloudy, we got in a great gondola ride. Amazing that the city was built on a marsh, supported by over a million (now petrified pilings) and consists of 118 islands with over 430 connecting bridges.

Today was the day I was to get my Holter results. It is of course the day my docs office is closed. So I wait.

Feeling a bit weary today. I upped the weights and added some new machines last night at the gym. Could be the red wine and late night TdF coverage too. I can't bare another Saab commercial. What is worse than a repetitive, repetitive ad? I'm in the business and it is killing me!

Spin On

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stephano,
Thank you for the good wishes! Yes, I hope 50 more!
Ciao!
Jacimo