Thursday, February 19, 2009

My New Wednesday Routine...

seems to involve getting cramps in my calves every time I do wind sprints in Spin Class.

Hmmm. I did have that great massage -- thanks again Nifi for the gift. The masseuse really worked out my hamstrings and with some stretching my calf loosened up. Fine all week but last night BOTH locked up doing sprints.

I hydrated well. Even had a bottle of CytoMax (way too sweet a mix -- have to adjust some ratios). One classmate suggested taking 2-3 Tums before class to get a calcium boost. Guess I will try that next.

Looking for suggestions.

Sister-In-Law starts her visit this weekend. She is a very easy house guest to have over. Plus it gives me time to fuss on bikes and ride some and not feel guilty about being selfish and leaving Nifi and the girls:)

No weights tonight, chores to tend to.

Spin On

No comments: