Monday, September 21, 2009

Change One Dog's Destiny



This is the week I ride the First Annual Riverution -- 75 miles surrounding Lake Pepin.

The animals I ride for have no voice. They have no choice. Only a destiny you can help right.

For my part, I wish I could write the words that fill my heart -- but they don't exist. This has been an exceptionally trying year for animal rescue groups. Pets that have been part of a family for years are turned loose. They are found tied up, under trailers, in wetlands -- sick and confused needing treatments and surgeries that only volunteers and your support can provide.

These animal have one thing to give -- unconditional love. For my part, I have ridden my bike over 1,800 miles to train, to raise funds and awareness. If you give $5.00 or challenge me per mile, what will you get? The satisfaction of providing unconditional love to a family or a child and fulfilling the destiny of a great dog who lives only to provide that love.

You can donate at my site or at LRRoF

The group and the dogs they care for need your help desperately. Hopefully you can find it in your heart to throw some good money "to the dogs."

LABstrong

No comments: