Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Low Battery

So, I am continually trying to monitor my HR and find some patterns. Last night's Spin Class instructor was a no-show so three of us just quietly spun away in our own little worlds. I was wearing the HR monitor and tried to push some big "gears" for a while and do some jumps. I noted that my HR went over 215 when I reached out over the bars but came back when I got the units closer together... Hmmm. Me thinks the battery is going low. I will get some new ones and reset for Saturday and see what that does. I was between 155 to 172 with effort when I kept the unit reading correctly.

Tonight the Nifi has errands and appointments so it is me and the girls. I hope to hit the RankRoom™ (trying on the name for size) for a while to work out congestion in the knees.

I need to focus on diet again. Seriously. My carb intake has been very sloppy -- too much processed foods, bread and rice. Go "Fatty" on your weight loss quest.

Spin On.

No comments: