Thursday, February 7, 2008

Ya Gotta Have Heart

Well, I did make it to Spin Class last night. In fact three of us did and opened ourselves up to Edmund The Terrible. Quite a workout. Since he had three middle age + guys in the room I think the fan was blowing around a little testosterone -- he pushed us hard. Of course, that is why we go and it is good to have a variety of instructors. And, maybe it is good to sweat through your dry layers on the way home.

I wore my heart monitor and it seemed to work in the gym this time. Initially it registered all over the place so I stopped using it but thought it best to try again. This time my numbers were 216 Max, 143 Avg. I managed to hang about 175 for the more intense lengthy sections and probably maxed on the jumps. Something to keep an eye on as I beef up the training schedule.

Tonight is Core with ET again... Lord help me.

Spin On

No comments: