Thursday, September 25, 2008

Borat Has Noting On Me

Today is my scheduled stress test and ultra-sound to confirm that my cardio system is in working order. I could have saved a lot of time and insurance money if someone would just say "that's normal." But I am a small cog in the medical systems need to turn a profit.

No pictures here, but let me tell you -- hair covers up a lot of sins. Rather than go through the "dry-shave" experience again (as detailed in a previous entry) I opted to trim down and "bare all" myself. Borat would be proud of the softball sized wad of hair that now resides in the bottom of the bathroom trash can. And yikes! I look like a McDonald's fed 14 year old, pre-pubescent boy! I sure hope the matting grows back fast -- and not curly.

Rode in the RankRoom Tuesday and did 16 on the road yesterday fighting some big winds. Rest day today and on to the weekend.

Spin On

No comments: