Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ride On

Back to training again. I had a good Spin Class on Saturday morning and tried to hang low the rest of the weekend. My heart rate seemed high to start but did not exceed 190 during the class.

Ran Emily down to a dog fest to meet the folks at Lab Rescue so we could get back in the cue. I was a minor celebrity -- "Hey, you're the bike guy!" Felt good to be recognized for the TeamR2R accomplishments.

Sunday was a slow start and I rode for about 18 miles I think. I cannot get the hang of my Trek Incite ACH computer. It always ends up in set mode for some reason. Heart rate and temp functions were the only ones I could read. BTW it was 91 f**k'n degrees -- in February! No relief in sight for the next 9 months.

Wrapped up biking Sunday with two hours of TOC coverage -- great finish

No comments: