Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Geek On

For some reason I am "getting my Geek on". Probably prompted by some home redecorating and minimizing "stuff" in every room. Note the new blog headder -- hope you like it as it speaks more to what we are about. I am dipping a toe into the Web world ever so cautiously and enjoying it. So far I have not f**ked anything up too badly yet.

Last night was spent connecting my new iPod Nano and hanging out. Tonight is Cycling Class -- less impact than Spin but a hard cardio routine -- especially the 2 second jumps! The instructor tends to put on one song and do a session the entire song. I pray she does not put on some long a** Pink Floyd. I'll take the Ramones any day.

Spin On!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous new look...good job Steve. Are you sure you are not a professional website developer?

Well, it's Tuesday and the legs are still a bit sore from the tremendous leg assault at the gym this past Friday! Talk about shaking like Paris Hilton's chihauhau. I was walking like I dismounted a horse. My BIG mistake was not taking some glutamine post-workout. That will never happen again. The lactic acid decided to take up residence and the burn continued.

I should have forced myself to run to work out the lactic acid, but the weather was just too cold here and I could not get to the gym. However, I am beginning to run more frequently and actually put in 3 miles prior to work today.

I return for yet another suffer fest at the gym this Friday as I intend to add some mass (and hopefully power to go with it) to the legs.

I continue to spin indoors but am looking to get outside this weekend if weather cooperates. Thanks for planting the seed Steve.

Keep up the progress team...Spring will be here before we know it and it is much harder to shake the rust off the longer you wait.